DENNIS CORPORATION IN RECENT NEWS:
- Dennis Corporation performed the survey, permitting and civil engineering on the new Chester EMS Facility and will start special inspections soon. (November 21, 2013)
- Dennis Corporation Dances to promote the 2014 Total Resource Campaign for the Greater Lexington Chamber (October 08, 2013)
- Engineers Move Forward with Plans to Widen the Road in Front of Ashley Ridge High (May 16, 2013) - News 2 WCBD-TV Charleston
- Dennis Corporation Awarded Maryland Project (March 22, 2013)
- Dennis Corporation Wins 2012 AGC in the Community Award (March 6, 2013)
- AGC in the Community (March, 2013) - AGC of America - Dennis Corporation won an AGC in the Community Award for the SC Midlands First Responders Memorial.
- Honoring the Best in Small Business (March, 2013) - U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Dennis Corporation was named a 2013 Blue Ribbon Award Winner by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. This award honors the top 100 small businesses in the country.
- Monica Scott Recognized as State Newspaper "20 Under 40" (February 22, 2013)
- Dennis Corporation President Appointed by Governor to Regulatory Review Task Force (February 15, 2013)
- Dennis Corporation Named U.S. Chamber Blue Ribbon Award Winner (February 11, 2013)
- Video - Columbia Business (Dennis Corporation) Wins Blue Ribbon Award (February 8, 2013) - WLTX Columbia
- Delemar Highway Expansion Work Begins Monday (January 24, 2013) - Summerville Patch
- Dennis Corporation Wins 2012 West Virginia Engineering Excellence Award (December 18, 2012)
- Delemar Widening Proceeding (November 29, 2012) - The Summerville Journal Scene - Dennis Corporation is the Engineer for the Delemar Highway Widening Project.
- Dennis Corporation Participates in an Evening of Remembrance on 9/11/12 (September 13, 2012)
- Dennis Corporation President Appointed to the Greenwood Genetics Center Board (August 27, 2012)
- Monica Scott Honored as an Influential Woman in Business (August 23, 2012)
- Event Salutes Small Business: SC companies honored and helped with making professional connections with larger firms (May 17, 2012) - The State
- Lexington Square Park Set to Open (May 16, 2012) - Lexington Patch - Dennis Corporation provided survey, civil design and construction management for the Lexington County Law Enforcement Memorial and Lexington Square Park.
- Dennis Corporation President Appointed by Governor to Chair Small Business Regulatory Review Committee (March 19, 2012)